Looking for a replacement bulb for your HappyLight®? Replacement bulbs can be purchased here on our website or by calling us at 1-800-786-6850.
If you have compact fluorescent bulb (CFL) in your HappyLight®, it should be replaced every two years to ensure maximum brightness and effectiveness. Just like any bulb, it dims over time and will burn out with usage.
Unsure of what bulb you need? Here is a full list of our HappyLight® replacement bulbs:
The CFML36VLX bulb is used in the following lamps:
- HappyLight® Liberty Mid-Size Energy Lamp (VT15, VT16, VT18, VT19)
- HappyLight® Liberty Full-Size Energy Lamp (VT20)
- HappyLight® Liberty XKS Energy Lamp (VT15C)
- HappyLight® Liberty 10K Energy Lamp (VT20WW1 & VT20WW1R)
- HappyLite® 4500 Mini Ultra Light Therapy System (VT03)
- HappyLight® 6000 Energy Lamp (VT05)
The CFS26GU24VLX is used in the following lamps:
- HappyLight® Liberty Compact Energy Lamp (VT10)
- HappyLight® Liberty 5000 Select Energy Lamp (VT12)
The CFL36VLX2 is used in the following lamp:
- HappyLight Deluxe (HPLD)
The sticker on the back of your HappyLight® will also tell you what replacement bulb it takes.
Note that LED light therapy lamps do not have a replacement bulb as the LED diodes will last the life of the lamp. No replacement bulb needed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.